Surya Sunglasses CaseProject Três
Sarees are iconic and traditional, full of history and symbolism. They are so versatile that, for us, they can be transformed into a beautiful sunglasses case. Our Surya case was designed for those who can't leave the house without glasses on. You can keep sunglasses or prescription glasses safe, with style - some people even use it to carry their phones.
- Ethically made in India by Rajeshree, Laxmi and Rupa
- A thin layer of glue between the fabric and the lining, handmade tassels attached to the end of each string
- 100% viscose or polyester upcycled sarees
- Lining: 100% cotton, reused from discarded materials from the local fashion industry
- 30 cm length x 10 cm width
- Each case is handcrafted and unique! Colors and patterns may vary
- Hand wash only
Our products support the creation of sustainable and meaningful job opportunities in India and Kenya.
Each of our designs is produced and packed with love and care, ensuring it stays safe and sound on its journey from our home to yours. Each order includes a sticker and postcard with information about Project Três and the artisan who made your item. Delivery time depends on your location and shipping method.