Neeta Pouch Bag N°2Project Três
Named after Neeta, it is the perfect pouch bag to hold your everyday essentials. With handmade cotton thread embroidered details, thread and glass beads, its minimalist vibe goes well with most of your outfits, from day to night. Wear it cross-body or as a handbag.
- Ethically made in India by Rupa, Neeta, Bhageshwari and Priyatama
- Project Três' tag hand signed by the artisan who created it
- Made of 100% organic cotton, naturally dyed
- Lining: 100% cotton, reused from discarded materials
- 24 cm width x 25 cm length
- String: 1.2 mt
- Each bag is handcrafted and unique! Details may vary.
- Hand wash only
Our products support the creation of sustainable and meaningful job opportunities in India and Kenya.Each of our designs is produced and packed with love and care, ensuring it stays safe and sound on its journey from our home to yours. Each order includes a sticker and postcard with information about Project Três and the artisan who made your item. Delivery time depends on your location and shipping method.