Priyatama BagProject Três
We love adding a bit of Indian culture to our products. This bag is made of 100% recycled polyester from sarees, a traditional women's garment. With a silk touch and vibrant colors, it can make any outfit look fun and unique. The pink version keeps the original pattern and the yellow version is handmade embroidered with tassels and other details. Wear it cross-body or as a super cute clutch.
- Ethically made in India by Rupa, Neeta, Bhageshwari and Priyatama
- Project Três' tag hand signed by the artisan who created it.
- Made of 100% polyester
- 18 cm width x 20 cm length
- Available in two versions: yellow and pink
- Each bag is handcrafted and unique! Details may vary.
- Hand wash only
Our products support the creation of sustainable and meaningful job opportunities in India and Kenya.Each of our designs is produced and packed with love and care, ensuring it stays safe and sound on its journey from our home to yours. Each order includes a sticker and postcard with information about Project Três and the artisan who made your item. Delivery time depends on your location and shipping method.