Chetan Elephant PillowProject Três
Inspired by and named after Chetan, Lalita’s son. In India, Elephants are a symbol of wisdom and mental strength. As a toy or piece of decor, it brings fun and sweetness to any space. Available in beige or blue.
- Ethically made in India by Manojdevi and Rajeshree
- Project Três' tag hand signed by the artisan who created it.
- 100% organic cotton and hand embroidered
- 25 cm length x 16 cm height
- Stuffed with cotton fabric leftovers from our products, nontoxic
- As in nature, each elephant is special and unique. Colors and patterns may vary because they are made from recycled fabrics.
- Hand wash only
Our products support the creation of sustainable and meaningful job opportunities in India and Kenya.
Each of our designs is produced and packed with love and care, ensuring it stays safe and sound on its journey from our home to yours. Each order includes a sticker and postcard with information about Project Três and the artisan who made your item. Delivery time depends on your location and shipping method.
Amazing product, produced by incredible women with proper material for children and sustainable.
I bought the elephant as a gift for my niece. It is difficult to find something educational, beautiful, organic and plastic free for children today. I think this was the perfect gift for a baby. Thank you, Project Três! <3
Todos os produtos da project são incríveis, mas esse é um dos meus favoritos, feito com muito cuidado e carinho, além de ser lindo! amei :))))