Manoj Make Up BagProject Três
An oversized makeup bag, made from upcycled materials donated by local shops. Artjuna, a boutique and café provides us with beautiful and colorful leftovers that are used to produce the bags. Named after Manojdevi, with an embroidered silk saree border and a very durable material that keeps your goods organized and protected, it also has embroidered shells on the zip.
- Ethically made in India by Manojdevi
- Project Três' tag hand signed by the artisan who created it.
- Body: 100% recycled fabric from the local industry
- Lining: 100% cotton, reused from discarded materials from the local fashion industry
- Made of cotton, silk and polyester
- 30 cm width x 26 cm high
- Unique color
- Each bag is handcrafted and unique!
- Hand wash only
Our products support the creation of sustainable and meaningful job opportunities in India and Kenya.Each of our designs is produced and packed with love and care, ensuring it stays safe and sound on its journey from our home to yours. Each order includes a sticker and postcard with information about Project Três and the artisan who made your item. Delivery time depends on your location and shipping method.