Sharmila Tote Bag N°2Project Três
Named after Sharmila, one of our artisans, this oversized tote bag is perfect to carry everything you need with style and comfort. Our favorite detail is the hanger on the string, handmade with embroidered shells and tassels, typical from the Banjaras, a nomadic group from India. From the work commute to market days, the Sharmila tote will be your new best friend. Throw your stuff in and you're ready to go.
- Ethically made in India by Sharmila and Riya
- Project Três' tag hand signed by the artisan who created it.
- Made of 100% organic fabric
- Lining: 100% cotton, reused from discarded materials from the local fashion industry
- 40 cm wide x 45 cm high
- String: 60 cm in length
- Each bag is handcrafted and unique! Details may vary.
- Hand wash only
Our products support the creation of sustainable and meaningful job opportunities in India and Kenya.
Each of our designs are produced and packed with love and care, ensuring it stays safe and sound on its journey from our home to yours. Each order includes a sticker and postcard with information about Project Três and the artisan who made your item. Delivery time depends on your location and shipping method.
I really love how practical and cute this tote bag is! My favorite :)