Riyaz Fish PillowProject Três
Project Três India is located in Goa, a vibrant tropical paradise on the west coast. Tropical fish are central to Goa's culture. Our ladies are very excited to send you a fish from Goa, covered in scales with embroidered details, that can be used as a pillow or decor.
- Ethically made in India by Rupa and Rajeshree
- Project Três' tag hand signed by the artisan who created it.
- 100% organic, natural dyed, and fair trade cotton, from our suppliers in Bangladesh.
- 26 cm length x 19 cm height
- Stuffed with cotton fabric leftovers from our products, non-toxic
- As in nature, each fish is special and unique. Colors and patterns may vary because we use recycled fabrics
- Hand wash only
Our products support the creation of sustainable and meaningful job opportunities in India and Kenya.
Each of our designs is produced and packed with love and care, ensuring it stays safe and sound on its journey from our home to yours. Each order includes a sticker and postcard with information about Project Três and the artisan who made your item. Delivery time depends on your location and shipping method.