Veda Kids' ScrunchieProject Três
Scrunchies were a symbol of a generation. It’s great to have them back! It takes about 40 minutes to cut and sew the best friend of any ponytail around. Ours are named after Veda, Lalita's daughter who is always visiting our center. Our ladies started making scrunchies to avoid wasting leftover fabrics. They are a perfect and fun way to deal with your little ones’ hair in a hurry - no damage and a lot of style.
- Ethically made in India by Rajesree and Rupa
- 100% recycled cotton from our production leftovers
- 4 cm diameter in the opening
- Available in four colours: white/gold; blue/white; pink/mustard crochet; black/white
- Each scrunchie is handcrafted and unique! Colors and patterns may vary
- Hand wash only
Our products support the creation of sustainable and meaningful job opportunities in India and Kenya.Each of our designs is produced and packed with love and care, ensuring it stays safe and sound on its journey from our home to yours. Each order includes a sticker and postcard with information about Project Três and the artisan who made your item. Delivery time depends on your location and shipping method.